Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010: The Year We Make Contact

Hello again, everyone. I am back from my extended vacation, and ready to start a new year. And one of my resolutions is to make much more use of this blog. I initially started this site to help me manage the endless flow of new music - I would reserve the more considered reviews for the regular column, and compose quick-hit first-listen reactions for this blog.

It hasn't quite worked that way, not for a while. But I still think the idea is solid, and I've resolved to make more time for it in 2010. I'm still expecting to buy as much music this year as I did in 2009, and I hope to get to more of it, using this blog as a more frequent outlet. Stick around for the next 12 months and let me know how I did.

In the meantime, happy new year. Thanks for clicking, thanks for reading. Recommendations are welcome, donations are accepted. Hope you enjoy TM3AM in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment