Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Column: A Distorted Reality is Now a Necessity

I'm just a terrible blogger, there's no other way around it.

It's been another seven days since I posted anything, and in that time I just barely scraped together a column for the main site. I have half a dozen first listen reviews ready to go, but only in my head - I actually have to sit down and write them, which I never seem to find the time to do. I'm rethinking things.

In the meantime, I reviewed the new Magnetic Fields album this week at tm3am.com, as well as offering a post-mortem on Dollhouse and a look at my #17 album of the decade. Come on back here to leave me a comment when you've read it. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I couldnt disagree more with your assessment of "Distortion" as 'sloppy', but needless to say I am psyched to hear the new Magnetic Fields record.

    ReplyDelete