Wednesday, November 24, 2010

New Column: Rapping Up the Year

Another week, another new tm3am column. It seems to be all I can do lately just to get this thing done and out every week. Whew.

This week I turned my attention to the end-of-year hip-hop releases. It seems like everyone on the Internet is drooling over Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, and my take is a little more measured, but still positive. I also praised new ones from Kid Cudi and Cee Lo Green. We're now only a few weeks away from the end of the year, and Green's "Fuck You" remains the best pop single of 2010.

How's the album? Well, click on over to find out, and then come back here and leave me a comment. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for corralling the Kanye love-fest. I disagree on the year's best single, I gave that award to "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People, with "Dance yrself Clean" by LCD Soundsystem a close second.

    ReplyDelete