Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Resolve

Hello, hello again.

I'm not sure if anyone is still reading this blog. I expect not - that's what an 18-month silence will get you. Starting now, I aim to change that. Starting now, I plan to make this blog an integral part of the TM3AM experience once again.

I know, I wouldn't believe me either. You've heard it before. All I can do is try. I feel recommitted to this labor of love I call Tuesday Morning 3 A.M., and I'm hopeful that I can make it stick. You can read all about my ambitious plans for the new year - my 13th writing this thing - in this week's column. But let me take a moment to explain the relationship between the blog and the column. Call it a statement of purpose.

Every Wednesday, I will post a new column to tm3am.com. That's the centerpiece, the fulcrum, the Big Damn Opinion of the week. I'll tell you about it here, but I'll make you go there to read it, because I'm a bastard like that. In between columns, though, I will post stuff here. What stuff? First-listen reviews of new records, music news, topics of interest - basically, anything timely or unlikely to fit in the main column. And of course, this is the place for comments and discussion, which I hope will happen regularly,

You can follow Tuesday Morning 3 A.M. on Facebook and on Twitter as well. Pretty soon, I want to start up my first-listen Twitter reviews again, and hopefully by the middle of the year, I'll be podcasting as well. As I always say, without you I'm nothing, so if you have ideas and suggestions for TM3AM, I'd love to hear them. Feel free to email me anytime.

So, fresh start. Thanks to everyone who has read this far. And thanks in advance for all the reading I'm gonna ask you to do this year. Buckle up, here we go.

2 comments:

  1. I check this blog every couple of months, just to see if you have updated it. I'm glad to finally see some new stuff. Keep 'em coming!

    Phill L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog has been on my blogger feed for eons. Es muy bueno. Oh, and I'll do the facebook thing once I check in this week...

    Welcome back, sir. And sorry we missed you on your last east coast trip.

    ReplyDelete