Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Column, New Look

Good day, sunshine. I'm back from vacation and ready to roll.

If you haven't headed over to tm3am.com in a while, check it out. For the first time in nearly 10 years, the design has been completely revamped, courtesy of my genius friend Mike Ferrier. I'm happy with it - it looks like the old one, but doesn't use frames, and it has a bunch of new features while still being comfortably old-school enough for me. I hope you like it.

As for the actual column this week, it's a passionate defense of one of my favorite records of 2010 so far, Hanson's Shout It Out. Yes, that Hanson. I can hear you singing the chorus of "MMMBop." Stop that. The Hanson brothers have grown into splendid musicians, and this record is well-crafted, fun, classic pop music.

I also take aim at new ones from Rooney and Teenage Fanclub. As always, click on over to read the column, and head back here to leave me a comment. It's good to be back!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about you, Salles...just kidding. We each have our guilty pleasure. But you still haven't reviewed the best album of the year yet - Field Music (Measure)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you're right, I do need to review Field Music. I liked it a lot. And I never said listening to Hanson made me feel guilty. :-)

    ReplyDelete