Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Column: God Only Knows What I'd Be Without You

I live for recommendations.

In my 10 years writing tm3am, I've built up a small army of people who send me music suggestions. It's often the only way I get to hear certain artists, particularly local and independent ones, and I'm always grateful. This week's column is a shout-out to some of those kind souls.

It's also a chance for me to review some records I've been living with for a while (and one I just discovered, thanks to a recommendation). This week's column includes reviews of Everything Everything's debut, Miles Nielsen's self-titled effort, Oceansize's fourth album, and Chicago folkie Andy B. White's solo bow.

As always, you can click on over to read all about it, and head back here to leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment