Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Column: Catching Up is Hard to Do

And believe me, it is. I buy so much music that it's nearly impossible to a) listen to and b) formulate some thoughts on it all. But I try!

This week at tm3am.com I tackle two that nearly got away, and one new release I'm very happy with. It's all positivity all the time this week - I quite like the new Spoon, very much enjoy the new Fair, and positively love the new Final Fantasy/Owen Pallett. I also think pretty highly of my #15 album of the 2000s, which I reveal this week.

If you're in the mood for some grumbling, though, I start this week's missive with some thoughts about MTV removing the "Music Television" from its logo. All this can be yours with one click of the mouse. Come on back here after you've read it to leave me a comment.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete